Search & Filter
Who is this for?
All Company Plans & Public Hub
Accessing the right information in Plottu is key to working smarter, faster, and more productively. Start a search to find the relevant know-how you need.
- Click Search at the top of the desktop browser to open the search window.
- Type what you’re looking for into the search field.
- Click a suggested option in the list to open it, or press enter to view your search results.
- Go to the ‘browse all’ tab on your homepage
- Select one or more filters to narrow down the results and to find what you’re looking for.
The filter chips are organised in 3 groups:
- Shows 6 types of content (Definition, Directive, Instruction, Process, Tip & Trick, Training)
- Shows the target groups as set by the contributors (e.g. Marketing, Sales or Operations)
- Shows the application as set by the contributors (e.g. Hubspot, SAP or Client Onboarding)
Just by clicking on a filter chip the no. of Slices will decrease and the relevant filter chips will change accordingly.